To be an innovative leader in the Aggregate and Construction Industry committed to meeting and exceeding the quality expectations of our customers.
To help achieve our vision, we have developed 3 Mission Statements:
- To assist in the development of new production processes and to monitor those processes to deliver uncompromising, quality products to our customers everyday.
- To consistently provide products which meet or exceed the quality requirements of our industry and our customers through continuous improvement.
- To develop and foster an internal culture of quality and caring of the products produced by the workforce.
Quality is Delivering Value to our Customers
To achieve, maintain and continuously improve quality is no easy task. Only with the support of our Vice-President, Managers and most importantly our Workers can this vision be realized.
Walker Aggregates maintains an in-house testing lab providing comprehensive materials testing services for the quarries. The Laboratory is engaged in the fields of: physical properties testing of construction aggregates and asphalt, process control testing, and quality assurance testing.
The management and employees of Walker Aggregatesare committed to delivering quality and timely testing services that meet our Quarry Superintendents, Plant Operators and their customer’s expectations and requirements at all times with the aim of continuous reliability.
To achieve these goals, Walker Aggregatesis committed to applying the resources necessary to ensure reliability of test results given.
Walker Aggregatesparticipates in the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario’s annual Correlation program, is a member of the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories and is certified as;
- Type A & B – Asphalt Mix Design and Asphalt Mix Compliance Testing
- Type C – Basic Level Aggregate Testing
- Type D – Advanced Aggregate Quality Testing