The Niagara Waste and Recycling Drop-Off Depot, located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, provides waste and recycling services for Niagara residents in partnership with the Regional Municipality of Niagara and services more than 75,000 vehicles annually.
- More than 75,000 vehicles served annually
- Recyclables diverted from landfill annually
- Participation in Stewardship Ontario recycling programs
- Registered and trained in the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) program
- Operating partnership with the Region of Niagara