The Waste and Recycling Drop-Off Depot provides waste and recycling services for Niagara residents in partnership with the Regional Municipality of Niagara and services more than 75,000 vehicles annually.
- More than 75,000 vehicles served annually
- Over 1,800 tonnes of recyclables diverted from disposal annually
- Participation in Stewardship Ontario recycling programs
- Registered and trained in the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) program
- Operating partnership with the Region of Niagara