Waste Logistics & Transfer
Moving recyclables and non-hazardous waste to recycling or disposal sites should be easy and convenient. That it is if you use a team that has experience with material handling, transportation, regulatory compliance and border crossings.
Walker Environmental Group provides waste transfer and haulage services for the commercial market, the Region of Halton and local residents. Our Norjohn Transfer Station is conveniently located and reduces waste management costs for our customers. Our team of highly trained and experienced logistics professionals are committed to exceptional service and can move your non-hazardous waste anywhere in Ontario, Quebec, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan.
Walker Environmental Group provides waste logistic services that suit your bulk waste haulage needs. We have the expertise to deliver your waste to its final destination safely and in compliance with all environmental and transportation requirements.
- 45,000 sq-ft transfer station Burlington, Ontario
- 1,000 tonnes/day capacity
- Separate public drop-off area
- Material Recovery Programs in Place
- A fleet of walking floor, dump trailers and live-bottom units
- Highly trained and experienced drivers and brokers
- Computerized dispatch and GPS tracking system
- Anti-idling and emission reduction technologies on all trucks