Managing waste by recovering resources.
Walker accepts used railway ties, asphalt shingles, waste wood and clean soils from commercial contractors and roofing contractors at its Thorold, Ontario location. At the site’s resource recovery area, these materials are recycled through the grinding process and reintegrated back into use as manufactured soils, alternative low carbon fuels, recycled asphalt products.
OUR RESOURCE RECOVERY AREA CURRENTLY ACCEPTS
- Plywood, lumber and pressure-treated lumber
- Chip board, medium density fibreboard and particle board
- Blue skids and clean skids
- Painted wood, stained wood
- Clean forestry waste and clean wood chips
- Railway ties
- Asphalt shingles
- Clean soil
MOBILE WOOD GRINDING SERVICE FOR MUNICIPAL, CORPORATE AND PRIVATE PARTNERS
Our mobile wood grinding service ensures that brush and wood debris is diverted from landfill. Customers can keep the wood chips or we’ll take them to process into premium mulch.